Len’s Automotive has been providing quality car care in Bellevue, WA since 1968. Len’s Automotive is a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and maintenance services to the people of Bellevue, Seattle, Issaquah, Midlakes, Northrup, Willburton, Crossroads, Overlake and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (automotive service excellence) certified technicians at Len’s Automotive employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Because Len’s Automotive is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Come by and visit the cleanest and most professional shop in Bellevue, Washington.
- Best of Bellevue Auto Repair shop by The Bellevue Reporter Readers 2012 and 2013
- We offer free Wifi and free local customer shuttle service
- Envirostars Certified shop
Thank you to all of our great customers for voting us #1 in Bellevue!
Click here to read about how Len’s Automotive gives back to the community in the Bellevue Reporter!
Check our Reviews on Angie’s List
We have been providing quality car care since 1968. We dedicate ourselves to keeping up with today’s latest automotive technology so we can better service our customers. We understand that your vehicle is your major investment and we carefully take care of it as if it was our own. Customer service is a major part of why our customers use us for their vehicle needs. We take time to explain to each of our customers their car needs and the services that will be taken place. We are a NAPA AutoCare Center and provide national benefits along with our personal care.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Visit our Warranty page or call us to learn more about NAPA’s “Peace of Mind” Warranty.